Whilst tattoos are becoming increasingly popular, so is the desire to get those unwanted tattoos removed. Theses days laser tattoo removal with Q-Switched lasers such as the RevLite laser is effective and gets fantastic results. This advanced technology works by allowing light energy to pass through the skin and break up the tattoo ink into tiny particles, which is then disposed of by the body’s immune system. Several treatment sessions are usually required to ensure success, with a few weeks between sessions.
Laser tattoo removal at your clinic or salon is a great addition to the list of treatments you provide, and at MATA Courses our laser tattoo removal training course is second to none. Our highly expert laser trainers will teach you everything you need to know and unlike any other tattoo removal training course you will gain sufficient practical experience on the models we provide.
Laser Tattoo Removal Training Video
Certification and Qualifications
- All delegates that pass the Laser Tattoo Removal Training with MATA will receive a certificate
- MATA offer a Level 5 Qualification in Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser Tattoo Removal Training Course
- Knowledge of Q-switched laser technology
- Understanding the RevLite laser
- Different inks and how to treat them
- How to carry out a patient consultation
- Assessment of the patient
- Post treatment care
- Complications and side effects
- Hypo and hyperpigmentation
- Demonstration of laser tattoo removal
- Practical tattoo removal training on models
Who Should Attend
The MATA Courses Laser Tattoo Removal Training courses are for aestheticians and beauty therapists as well as health care professionals such as doctors, dentists and nurses who would like to expand their list of services to their clients.
Upcoming Laser Tattoo Removal Course Dates
|May 3rd 2017||Level 5||1 Harley Street,London|
|May 4th 2017||Level 5||1 Harley Street,London|
|May 5th 2017||Level 5||1 Harley Street,London|