Dentists are the technical professionals of the healthcare field, knowledgeable of orofacial structures with a dexterous hand. Many seek to learn new skills alongside dentistry – At MATA, we believe in teaching dental professionals injectable skills with our exclusive Level 7 Diploma in Facial Aesthetics: Incorporating OTHM Level 7 Certificate/Diploma in Clinical Injectable Therapies. Here are our top 10 reasons for dental professionals to come and train with MATA.
- Enhance your Technical Dexterity: Already precise with tools in the dental office, aesthetics is a great fit for you, MATA offers core practical training to give you the necessary experience with real-life models.
- Expand into Aesthetics: As you are probably already aware dental professionals are providing aesthetic treatments like teeth whitening, straightening and harnessing other ways to enhance that smile. Your dental office is a perfect fit for offering aesthetics, with tools already available for your technical abilities.
- Profit from More Income: Aesthetics is highly profitable with many 22-35 year olds seeking aesthetic treatments. As a dentist, you could work additional hours while creating further financial abundance.
- Train with Experts: At MATA, we are a sophisticated team of medical professionals from a multitude of backgrounds. Essentially this is why we feel the utmost confidence in offering you the best training practice to ensure you become highly proficient and competent with aesthetics.
- Choose your Working Hours: In some cases, many dentists may feel overworked and bored with the standard 9-5 working hours. With an aesthetics accreditation, you can be sure to create a convenient and more comfortable working schedule, in all the aid to create a perfect work-life balance.
- Get an Accredited Qualification: Why waste precious time and money on a qualification or course that is effectively useless? Our Level 7 Diploma is unlike any of those – we are backed by the right people. Specifically, our courses are tailored to follow JCCP (The Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners) and CSPA (Cosmetic Standards Practice Authority). Meaning you are fully accredited under our Level 7 Diploma.
- Grow with MATA: From beginning to the end, we are backing you, giving you the support, training and necessary skills you need with going into a competitive market.
- Start an Aesthetics Business: On reflection of moving into a competitive market, we have the know-how to provide you with the necessary skills, confidence and knowledge to begin your own profitable enterprise.
- Get to Know the Right People: At MATA, we are fortunate enough to be at the centre of London, aesthetics central. From the beginning of MATA in 2015, we have worked to create meaningful relationships with aesthetic doctors, companies and other professionals. Essentially, we feel confident in helping you make the first steps of building meaningful relationships within cosmetics.
- Experience is Everything: Our Level 7 Diploma has been created from a vocational perspective to help you, the dental professional gain enough experience practising Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers.
We hope in the near future you will add to our already trained and experienced dental professionals before reaping the benefits of aesthetics.