Foundation Botox Course
The perfect introductory course for those new to the world of aesthetics, you will learn everything you need to get you started in carrying out Botox treatments in your clinic.
- History and overview of Botox
- Facial anatomy theory
- Managing patient expectations
- Contra indications
- Medical histories and consent forms
- How to deal with complications
- Preparing Botox and dosages
- Injection techniques
- Demonstration by expert trainer
Hands on practical session for delegates to carry out treatments on models for the forehead, crow’s feet and glabella region of the forehead.