Nose Augmentation- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass
Non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as the non-surgical nose job is a highly sought after advanced toxin and dermal filler procedure which can effectively correct nasal contour irregularities (for example, bumps on the nose, straightening the nose or creating a more defined bridge) the results can make such a remarkable difference that it is now a valid alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty without the downtime involved. Once you have done the training in nose augmentation, this is a profitable treatment to add to your repertoire as you can charge around £500 for a treatment which often only takes 15 minutes of your time.
Our masterclass for nose augmentation is taught by a highly experienced trainer and practitioner who has a wealth of knowledge of advanced aesthetic procedures and how to deal with complications. The day includes case studies, live demonstrations of injection techniques on volunteer patients, and information on how to manage any complications which can potentially occur and practice safely. At the end of the training, there is a session for any questions and answers during which you can discuss any queries and ask for advice on how to further your career in the medical aesthetics industry. Once you have completed this course, you will feel much more confident carrying out this highly popular procedure.
During this MATA masterclass you will cover:
- Comparison of the techniques used for surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty
- The anatomy of the nose
- Facial ratios and angles
- Products used for this treatment area
- Contraindications of non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Any potential complications and how to deal with them
This MATA masterclass is suitable for:
- Those with a valid and active GMC/GDC/NMC number and license to practice in the UK.
- Registered international medical professionals practicing abroad.
- Foundation training and certification to provide botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatments.
- Evidence of clinical practice in medical aesthetics, whether within your own private practice or on a Level 7 Certificate/Diploma in Clinical Injectable Therapies programme.